Hilary B. Steinberg is a Yoga Alliance certified yoga instructor and owner of Jaya Yoga Studio in Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania. In addition to her hands on experience teaching diverse yoga classes to a broad based range of students, Hilary holds certifications in pre-natal yoga, children’s yoga, adaptive yoga, Pilates and Reiki. According to her students, Hilary’s classes are challenging, inspiring, invigorating, innovative and empowering.
Prior to opening Jaya Yoga Studio in her hometown, Hilary spent 14 years in Los Angeles working in the entertainment industry. She brings to Jaya Yoga her versatile experience in production and talent management as well as entrepreneurial expertise.
Outside of the studio, Hilary teaches yoga at the University of Scranton, Keystone College, regional corporations, high schools and elementary schools. She dedicates her time to public service, serving on the board of Yoga Journeys, the Sergeant Jan Argonish Ride, which raises over $25,000 annually for local injured veterans and holds free yoga classes for non-profit organizations, including the musicians of the Northeastern Pennsylvania Philharmonic, Children's Advocacy Center, Griffin Pond Animal Shelter and Lackawanna Heritage Valley.
Ms. Steinberg has been featured in the Scranton Times, the Abington Journal, Suburban Weekly, 94.3 The Talker, PA LIVE and WVIA's "Our Town".
Hilary is committed to guiding others to realize their potential through the power of yoga.
Hilary offers private yoga sessions that are geared toward your individual needs and goals. 60 and 90 minute sessions are available, one-on-one or in small groups. Sessions are available at the studio or your home.
Hilary is a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) with Yoga Alliance. Check out Jaya Vita Teacher Training for more information.
Hilary is a Young Living Essential Oils distributor. If you're ready to learn more and bring the powerful healing properties of therapeutic grade essential oils into your life contact me by clicking the button below.
Become a healer in your own home.
Want to order Essential Oils online? Follow the instructions below!
- Click here and click on "Ordering" in the top right menu & select "Ordering Options"
- Click on the green box that says "Select a Membership Level". In the new window that opens, choose either "Member" or "Retail Customer" and click "Continue".
- Enter your personal information and choose a username and click "Next Step".
- You will be logged into your personal account. You can now use the menu at the top to navigate through products, search, add items to your cart and checkout.
- Once you've created your profile, you can simply go to www.youngliving.com, login to your profile and order!
Do you have questions about your practice, or something specific you would like Hilary to teach? Even say hi. Please e-mail Hilary at Hilary@JayaYogaStudio.com.